- Can I bring a friend to stay with me?
- If I wanted to do the course with a friend, can we share the car and learn together?
- Do you have manual and automatic cars in all test towns named?
- I don't have a credit or debit card. How can I pay online for the course or book my test?
- Can I start my lessons without passing my theory test?
- How much does the practical test cost?
- Can you guarantee a pass?
- Who books the test for me?
- What is the best course for me?
- What is the course content?
Yes, but they will have to pay for their accommodation.
As a rule we do one-to-one tuition, but if thats what you want then it's ok with us!
Yes, we have both sets of cars but you will have to check the availability for dates.
You can buy a Gold Mastercard from the Money shops or Costcutters for £3. You can use this card anywhere with no credit checks and top it up like a phone card.
Yes, but only home pick up courses at restricted hours until you pass your theory.
£42.50 Monday to Friday or £58 on a Saturday.
No, even at test standard you may still make mistakes, nerves etc.
You do. There are links on this site for you do book theory and driving tests.
Phone Roland on 07856 084 575 for advice. If you have drove before, you will need an assessment lesson.
We use pupil record books to grade your lesson.